Dispute Your Results

Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check

If you believe that the result of your Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check is incorrect, you are able to dispute the results released by contacting us by phone +61 401 545 142 or by email [email protected].

We will need to discuss in detail with you the reason for the dispute.

You should provide as much information as possible to assist in the investigation of your dispute, including any documentation that supports your claim. We will contact ACIC(or the relevant government authority) to have the result investigated by the relevant Police Agency and notify you when an outcome is reached.